3.19.2009

I'd like to erouse you.

Words can turn you on...it's a beautiful thing.

In the spirit of sharing that beauty...erousal... open letters as an exercise in arousal.

If these posts help brighten your day; if you look forward to reading them; if they make you feel like someone cares about you as a sensual, erotic being; if they turn you on for a little while and give you something to think about when you're alone...erousal succeeds.

he writer(s) will remain anonymous, but you can think of them any way you like, give any name that suits your fancy...your fantasies...like having a secret admirer, without any of the fuss or bother of a real lover.

Please feel free to comment and if you feel a tingle, don't keep erousal all to yourself; let your friends know how to get here. Spread your legs, then spread the word.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Just read the entire blog, kept myself from cumming by a miracle... but I blew my entire load after finishing reading... I made a BIG mess...

    ReplyDelete

Help me get eroused...your words make me wet...and fuel my need.