7.25.2012

Waist Chain

She woke up with the ghost of his cologne on her skin and she played back their movie date from the night before...how he'd sent her to the bathroom to bring him her bra and panties, then put a waist chain on her right there in the busy lounge...the way the center seam of her white jeans settled in and rubbed her clit and the chain dangled over her hip bones as they walked from the bar to the theatre...how he finger fucked her in the crowded parking lot after the movie...how much she wanted to suck his cock in the car.

Slipping on white lacy hiphugger panties and a thin lacy white bra, she fingered the waist chain while looking at it on her body in the mirror..."he makes me feel so sexy."


Conservative dress over top, her long legs aching for his touch, she thinks about needing his cock all morning...then he texts her...


"take off your panties at lunch time and go for a stroll in the Gardens". he says. "put your panties back on when you get back to the office. no masturbating."


She obeys, her pussy tingling, swollen, the summer air teasing her clit under her dress.


The end of the waist chain dangling down the crack of her tight little ass, teasing her with every step.



 

1 comment:

  1. I think I would have to come up behind you, and bend you over a wall in the park.. those short stone ones which abound all over this old city. I would hike up that dress and rub my cock up and down between you ass cheeks, jingling the waist chain you like so much. Between your cunt juices and mine, I would slowly enter your ass. Slowly allowing you to feel the pressure and pleasure of the head of my cock enter you tight asshole. Moving with slow rhythms I would allow you to loosen so I could give you all my manhood, before I increased the speed and started to thrust it into you. The sounds of the city would fade away till all you could hear is you own heavy breathing and the jingle of your waist chain as it moved to our rhythm...

    ReplyDelete

Help me get eroused...your words make me wet...and fuel my need.