12.02.2012

PhotoPlay

I love playtime with the camera. It's fun to make sexy photos...it's a turn-on planning it, doing it, thinking about your reactions...
Will they turn you on?
click to enlarge

Do the photos give you a treat in your work day? I like making you wet by looking at my pictures...

Do you slip away from your desk...to the washroom or a supply room to unzip your pants and stroke your cock or finger your pussy while thinking about having my mouth on you?

Do you want to touch me? Watch me? See me blindfolded and shaking while I squirt in front of strangers in a dark room?

Tell me...just click on the little "Comment" pencil below and tell me...it makes me wet to read your thoughts.

Here's an "Eyes Wide Shut" style party outfit for you...tight snakeskin pants, low cut corset style top and of course heels, with a cute golden masque.

Ready with little clothespins on my nipples, ready to expose myself to strangers...mmmm. Being watched makes me cum and it scares me too....


click to enlarge
This one reminds me of The Cars "Candy O" album cover, except of course I'm fingering myself and pulling my nipple and cumming as the camera clicks, clicks clicks away...I love closing my eyes and thinking about you watching me masturbate. Would you like to watch me masturbate?
click to enlarge

I was watching old Dexter episodes this weekend...doesn't this remind you of The Ice Truck Killer's work? I love my big cock vibrator, especially when I have a big hard cock in my mouth at the same time...it feels so dirty to think about being fucked at both ends that I cum hard and fast...and squirt like a school fountain...what makes you cum hard?

14 comments:

  1. It does remind me of Dexter.

    I wish that my dick was inbetween your spread open legs instead of that toy. If only it were my fingers pulling your nipples...squeezing them as your pussy dripped onto your thighs.

    I checked your blog this evening while watching football and immediatly got hard. I had to leave the room so i could run to the bathroom and stroke my dick...that is where i am now.

    Love the photos! please keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a huge fetish for stranger play. I have a fantasy of making plans with a woman to meet in a pitch black room with only seeing pictures of each others bodies. Not knowing what they look like is a huge turn on. We kiss, explore each others bodies, then whenever we are satisfied, we leave. We could cross each other on the street the next day and not even know. I know it sounds creepy and weird but for 2 adults who share the same fantasy it could be incredibly hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill come erouse you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please send along your photos...but don't break any laws!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm you look so tasty,, what makes me cum hard is me rubbin my hard cock right now under my desk 15 feet from my boss and i am about to cum for you... i wish i could watch you squirt or have your wet panties in my mail box....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very nice pic ill make you wet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Id love to tie u and use you for my own release whatever hole i want and paint you with my thick cream

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd tie you up with your hands behind your back and do dirty things to you;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love to come and you touch/play with yourself and then softly touch you
    and send spasms through you

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really get turned on from turning others on.. Your blog is great and is helping me gather ideas for making the girl I love squirt harder. I work in an office building on the waterfront and it is a joy to imagine interacting with other people like us on a daily basis without knowing it. If you ever feel like talking. I love to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. id tie you to a chair and slap your vagina until you cry and whip you every time you looked up from the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was in a coffee shop for an hoir or so today and all I was thinking about was if one of the girls around me was you... the bathrooms were single person and locked. my cock got so hard imagining finding you..and seeing your spread pussy...mmmm... i couldnt take it anymore and had to go jerk off ;)

    are we going to get a special xmas post? id love to see you sucking a candy cane..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please keep posting!

    I am a horny guy in halifax with an insatiable appetite for public sex....I want it everywhere... I want to cum in your pussy in the bathroom at chapters...

    guitarguy222333@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me get eroused...your words make me wet...and fuel my need.