7.29.2011

Cocksucker



It's such a powerfully erotic word. Cocksucker. Cock. Sucker.

You like being sucked well. By a woman who loves sucking it.

You can tell the difference. A blowjob is something she's doing for you...but what you really want is a cocksucker.

A woman who's sucking your cock, sucking it well, is making love to your cock.

Sucking it because she loves having your big thick swollen cock in her mouth.

She loves the hardness. The smooth skin. And she craves your cum.

You can grab her hair and fuck her mouth, stuffing it down her throat until she's gagging...and she sucks you eagerly in reply.

You can hold her head still, take your cock in your other hand and slap her face with your cock and she opens her mouth wide, wanting, hoping you'll stuff it back in there.

She plays with your balls, licks them, sucks them gently and she doesn't put a hand around the bottom of your cock to "cheat"...she wants all of it. She craves it.

She loves your cock so much that she can cum...just from sucking you.

And she can tell when you're getting close to the edge...it turns her on even more because she needs your sticky hot sweet and salty cream in her mouth, on her face, on her tits.

Tell me about your favorite cocksucker...the one that makes you wet just thinking about her.

Post an anonymous Comment ...become part of my Erousal...make me cum.

11 comments:

  1. i need a good sucking this is wayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite cock sucker was a little phillipino girl i met at dal... first time we hung out she mad me pull over and deepthroated my dick till i came on her face

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting my cock sucked while driving. There's nothing more exciting than forcing her mouth down deep so she gags while you cum in her throat at highway speed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing better than a woman who truely enjoys a mouth full of hard throbbing cock...she takes her time licking and playing with the head and shaft and alternately sucks it's entire length hard and slowly, working her wet hands around the shaft and carressing you balls until the intesity builds to an explosive orgasm that leaves you spent...Jet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come meet me in scotia square...in front of tims..be on the pay phone...ill come up beside you and pretend to make a call...I want you to start moaning and telling me how wet you are and what you want to do with my big cock...ill be listening to you and stroking my cock from my inside pockets...meet me at 3pm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sitting at my desk rubbing my cock under the desk. There is a client sitting across from me and she has no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna taste your fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got out of a meeting where I pulled my dick out of my pants under the desk and kept it like that for the full meeting...

    Now I'm so hard it hurts, and I'm so hard i can't get my cock to calm down enough so I can safely make my way down the hall to the washroom so I can pound this cock properly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Point pleasant park by the war monument a few hundred meters from the ice cream stand. I am eating a ice cream cone. You're wearing short skirt white sneakers and thin tank top. You walk up to the backside of the monument and smile then turn and lift the back of your skirt and bend just a little, showing me your ass. No panties. Your hand slips down in front and your slip two of your fingers in you wet pussy. You turn, dropping your skirt and put them slowly in my mouth. Then you walk away with my ice cream, licking it like a kitten.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have my cock out now, stroking it while I fantasize about your tight body. I wanna molest and caress u ever so lovingly while kissing and licking your neck.. Maybe a lunchtime fuck is what u need

    ReplyDelete
  11. Setting at my desk i notice the blood flowing in my manhood,pressing him against my pants ,feeling like he is go to rip them apart. I quickly scan the area and inzip my pants let my bulging member free,precum oozing,one hand stroking his entire length
    while the other rubbing my shaved balls

    ReplyDelete

Help me get eroused...your words make me wet...and fuel my need.