7.27.2011

Warm Oil, Beautiful Tits



The oil is warm as I rub it in my palms. And I know you love the smell.

The rope harness has knots in just the right places. Every movement moves the big knot. And the rope creates excitement while feeling like a big, long constant hug all over.

I'm wearing his shirt and he says "come here".

I obey eagerly, bend over and put my hands on the arms of his chair, the breeze off the lake teasing my ass, so I spread a little wider and raise it a little higher.

My head is spinning, wondering if anyone across the lake is looking at my spread-wide ass and freshly-shaved pussy with binoculars, or if a kayak glides by... would I even care?

He spreads the warm oil on my body and tells me how much he loves my beautiful tits while he starts pulling oh so slowly on my nipples. I'm thinking "pull harder, and spank my ass", and like magic, he does. It all goes straight to my clit and I start gushing down my thighs in little convulsions.

He keeps saying "Beautiful, slippery, shiny, oily tits." It's like a chant.

My nipples keep getting harder, my tits swelling, getting firmer, that big knot between my pussy lips getting wetter, driving me crazy.

"Beautiful, slippery, shiny, oily tits." I hear it over and over and keep cumming in time with his words.

Do shiny, oily tits turn you on?

Post an anonymous Comment ...and become part of the Erousal.

1 comment:

  1. When I was a younger man I was in love with a girl that always wanted to be covered in baby oil when we had sex! I went through so many good bed sheets with that one... Later I found out she was Bi and boy did me and my best friend have some great camping stories! His GF was her lover as it turned out! Wow the good old days....Thank you for the great story you are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Help me get eroused...your words make me wet...and fuel my need.