7.28.2011

Counting Cocks











Last nite I went to Home Depot to look at hand tools.


I shop there sometimes and something I've noticed is that men love girl-watching at Home Depot.








Maybe it's because a building supply store is "their" territory, or maybe it's because I refuse to dress in baggy, sloppy clothes, but men of all ages undress you with their eyes at hardware stores in a big way.













Sometimes it's annoying when you're not in the mood, but last night I decided to have fun with it and to go there just to be watched...to enjoy feeling their eyes on me, to let myself get turned on wondering what dirty things each one would like to do to me.

















So I picked out a pair of sheer leopard print panties and a demi cup bra...I love demi cup bras because they push up my tits but leave my nipples exposed, like having them on a shelf, and the sensations against a thin silky top keep them hard and my pussy tingling.

High heels with open toes and a short summer skirt and off I went!

By the time I got to Home Depot, my pussy was soaked, so I parked between two big pickup trucks, wriggled out of my panties and fingered myself to a fast orgasm, then spread my juices on my neck, hung the wet panties on the mirror and went inside.

Knowing I was there just to look and be looked at, to count cocks in tight jeans had my body humming, as if a big vibrator was hard against my clit on full speed.

One...two...three...the store wasn't very busy, but I could feel their eyes on my legs.




Four, five, six....the married ones were almost funny.
One left his wife and child and followed me around the store, his cock straining in his pants.
Could he smell my cum on my neck?

Would he fuck his wife hard from behind later, thinking about my ass?

Lucky 13 was getting wet through his jeans as we both looked at the different thicknesses of chains and rope, so I stood just a little too close and asked him which chain was good for bondage.


You can get anything you want at Home Depot.. if you know what you're looking for.

Do you get totally turned on checking people out when you're shopping?

Post an anonymous Comment ...and become part of the Erousal.


2 comments:

  1. This post made my cock instantly hard. I had to reach under my belt and milked some slippery pre-cum, spread it all over my cock and stroked myself at my desk thinking about sliding inside your wet pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love watching the women at home depot, there's something about a cute woman in a tool belt.. mmm different story...

    ReplyDelete

Help me get eroused...your words make me wet...and fuel my need.