8.10.2011

First Meeting


I connected with you on Plenty of Fish and we met for coffee at Starbucks.

We meet a lot of guys at Starbucks Chapters because if they're duds you can always cut it short, leave, then go back in and look for a good book.

If nothing else, it's a chance to dress up and get out of the house, so I wore my tight jeans, tall boots and a spandex top, nothing else. A little sweater over top so I can cover my tits if I don't like him, and play with it to give him a peek...or a full look if he makes me tingle.

You smelled good and made me laugh. Nice eyes, too. A pleasant change!

I played with my sweater so you could see you were making my nipples hard.

But you held my gaze and didn't stare at them, which only made me hotter...I found myself wanting to show you more. I wanted you to check out my body, but you didn't. Drove me crazy!

By the time I finished my tea, my pussy was pulsing. The seam of my jeans was digging in, spreading my lips. A quick touch between my legs told me I'd soaked through. I realized I wanted you. I wanted to finger myself while talking to you. I started wondering what it would be like to suck your cock, right now, tonight. To feel you entering me.

I'm definitely going to offer myself to you.

When we stood up to leave, I could see you liked me, too. Mmm nice and hard.

You walked me to my car and when I opened my door you stood close to me.

So close that I was sure you were going to kiss me. So close I knew I could move my fingers over just a few inches to touch your hard cock through your jeans and nobody would see.

But I was scared. Scared and totally turned on, my body vibrating.

You leaned in. I tilted my face upwards, closed my eyes and parted my lips.

But you didn't kiss me... you rubbed my nose with yours, side to side, slowly....and used two fingers to touch my pussy lips on either side of the seam.

It felt like your nose was rubbing against my clit. Wild.

A single, slow, firm stroke upwards from the bottom of my pussy to the top, while whispering "I'm going to take good care of you."

I smiled, shivered uncontrollably, then came in my jeans... right there in the parking lot. I leaned against the car to keep my balance.

I think you knew, because you walked away, smiling.

All I could think about for days afterwards was how much I want to suck your cock.











9 comments:

  1. I am a tall, athletic man from Ontario but working in Halifax. I am 6'3", 225 lbs with an athletic build and a nice hard cock. I live out of a hotel and find myself always pleasuring myself...I do really like touching myself, sitting at my desk watching all the women walk by and I fantasize that one may see me and just want to come to my room and help me out.
    I leave the door open and she just walks in, I am still sitting naked and hard with one hand lightly stroking my hard cock and the other playing with my tight balls....she kneels before me looking up into my eyes, I rub the head of my cock against her face, slapping her cheeks, rubbing my pre-cum all over her pretty face....soon she pushes my hands away and takes me in her mouth, I close my eyes and place my hands on the back of her head, playing with her hair, fucking her mouth.........I want to cum all over, in her mouth, on her face, all over her breasts.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like a good little slut that needs to have a good hard fuck. But before you do that you are gonna suck my cock like a good little slut. Start by licking it slowly up and down my shaft, then take it in your mouth and go deeper each time, when you get a good rhythm going I will pull your head onto my cock so you can go deeper, the harder you make me the faster I will fuck your mouth until I am ready to shoot my load, then I will pull out and slap your pretty face with my hard cock and call you a dirty bitch. You look up at me and ask if you can continue, I reply NO. I'm gonna fuck you with your toy and eat your pussy, I ram your pussy with your toy fast and hard and watch as your pussy gets wetter and wetter, before I give you my hard cock I turn you over and put my finger in your ass and lick it slowly as you begin to beg for me to fuck your ass, I spank you with my hand then my hard cock as I slowly put it in your tight ass, you moan with delight as I fuck your ass harder and deeper, as I'm getting ready to shoot my load I tell you to get on your knees I'm gonna feed my good little slut and I shoot my load in your mouth. I hope your a good cock sucker baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want you so fucking bad....

    You know i want to toss you in a bed, spread your legs open and lick your pussy until you're dripping wet..then i want my cock in your mouth ...gagging on it, spitting on it and sucking it dry while i play with your pussy....

    Then toss you in the bed again and bend you over so i can fuck you from behind .... choke you and rub your clit...grab your head and gag you with my cock again so you can taste your juices ....

    fuck you like you wanna get fucked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is very seductive and exiting. I love the idea of helping you fufill your fantasy by putting you on your knees and filling your mouth with cock, watching you finger yourself as my come runs over your lips. Hearing you gag when I take your mouth deep. Watching you come from exitement at being a very naughty girl...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like girls who think about a cock in their mouth and their pussy alll the time ....i like taking control in the bed as get us to be as nasty as we can be ... is fun to have a few drinks to get started and lose the fear ...just let a drenched pussy and hard cock do the talk ....i like it sloppy too .... hearing pussy juices or spit from your mouth all over my cock ....love chockin and looking at a girls eyes roll back when i fuck them .... biting their nails trying to control their orgasm and seing them hold their legs open as they get spread to get fucked ......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new pic. Very lovely. And the story. Anticipation is half the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a professional man working in Halifax. I have been here since October and not into the club scene. I am extremely turned on by your suggestion and would love to converse with you with dreams and aspirations of meeting with you. I live alone and would love to meet you for dinner and possible fantasy fulfillment.

    I am an oral lover and love to give as well as receive. I know you would enjoy my sensitive touch and hold on you as you finish with alll my attention.

    I do hope to hear from you. I am traveling during the next few weeks and am availably this Monday night and any time on Tuesday should you have the desire and courage to venture out. I am open to any suggestions. I am athletic. just ran the Bluenose 1/2 marathon. I am 5'10" blonde hair blue eyes. Hung like a .........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there sexy lady!
    I'd love to make your pussy very wet, watch you working on your knees, gagging on a thick piece of cock.
    I think you would very much enjoy it!
    so you wanna suck a young stud?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love having my cock sucked. It gets hard very quickly when those beautiful lips touch it. It is clean, shaven, rock hard, and circumsized. As you put it in your mouth, I rub the back of your head as you slowly lick and suck it. I thrust as you begin to suck quickly, stroking it as you go. It begins to pulsate as I near orgasm and my balls are about to explode. I moan and almost scream as I release my clean, hot cum in your mouth. It pulsates wildly and I have lost control.

    ReplyDelete

Help me get eroused...your words make me wet...and fuel my need.