8.18.2011

The joy of spandex




Exercise is a great excuse to wear revealing clothes.
I get a special kind of tingling when I wear something th
at is thin, tight and shows lots of skin, especially on a hot summer day.

I can feel the men staring at my tanned legs and wanting my ass when it jiggles past.
They know of course that I'm not wearing anything else. It's just that thin, thin layer of spandex, almost see-through it's so thin and shiny...nothing else between their hot hard cock and entering me...and every one of them is running a different version in their head of a movie starring themselves, fucking me right here, right now.

Of course, because you're a man you'll be fantasizing about the next cute thing that comes by with her LuLu's up her crack, so your interest in me is fleeting, but for those few seconds as I jiggle past, I'm yours...I can feel you grabbing me, stripping me, fucking me hard.


Spandex doesn't just make men horny on a hot day! My little "star" onepiece running outfit makes me moist every time I wear it.
It turns me on, fingers me, caresses my ass, teases me, holds me tight, binds me.

The tight, thin, nearly sheer fabric hugs me, taunts me, seduces me. makes me stare at your package through my Oakleys to think for a second or two about your meat, it makes me think about all the strange men stripping me me wherever I run...when you're in skimpy summer clothes you can almost feel their cocks growing getting thicker, harder as you glide by and they catch a whiff, the sweet smell of summer sweat, sex and scent.


The spandex edges and rides up into my crack... and into my dirty mind, rubbing it, teasing it, licking it. I pull in down, it starts again, like a horny teenager's fingers in the back seat of his parents car after the dance.

It works its way up into my pussy the further I walk or run, it pulls down in back and shows off my asscrack. I love giving you a peek at my ass in public. It feels dirty, naughty. I think about your hand sneaking down under the suit and squeezing my ass, spreading my cheeks, fingering me, giving me a playful smack. You know I love it when you spank my ass.



I'm thinking about the way you are holding my ass while the spandex squeezes my tits tight and flat and keeps my nipples just hard enough to tease you when you see me. And if I move a certain way at the ice cream counter at the park entrance I can make them just spill out "by accident".
I can feel the breeze licking my breasts when that happens, but I act like nothing's happened and let my nipples get hard while you get hard watching. I'm putting on a little show for you, stripping for you, exposing myself in public for you and you love it.
Eventually of course I'll look you straight in the eye, re-adjust my top, lick my ice cream, give your package a quick feel and a smile for later.


Sure, I run at the park, walk too, but mostly I'm looking for places off the beaten path where I can stretch out, masturbate and set the camera to automatically take pictures while I play with myself.

I look for place where I can feel hidden in plain sight.
Picking the right spot makes me feel totally vulnerable yet safe. A place where I can feel like I'm being watched.

I close my eyes, tilt my head back, and pull my sticky hot lycra top down and squeeze my sweaty tits and pull on my nipples, loving the sun and being licked by the breeze.

Crunching footsteps on the main path make me want to open my eyes, but I keep them closed. Listening to footsteps getting closer, closer. Slowing. Stopping. Whispers. Have they seen me? Are they watching me pull my tits up off my chest here on this old bench, my legs splayed out? Are they using a zoom lens? Video? Or are they circling me to pull out their cocks and stroke themselves while watching me? The crunching starts again and fades away. I start breathing and can feel my pussy throbbing in time with my heart. I'm sweating and I'm wet and I'm hornier than before. I know before my fingers reach my hairless lips that they're puffy, slippery. As I part myself with two, then three fingers, I know the crunching gravel I'm hearing again is going to make me cum hard.

Should I finger myself faster, harder and cum now so I can open my eyes?
Or should I keep my eyes tightly closed, slow it down and enjoy the sweet torture of my fingers in my pulsing pussy as the crunching gets closer, closer.

I'm spread wide open, exposed, eyes closed, fingering myself, fantasizing about you, waiting for you.


Ah, the joy of spandex, binding me tight, turning me on, turning you on.


13 comments:

  1. Last night, I fucked the bejeesus out of a lady all the while fantasizing about you and you alone.

    It wasn't her ass I grabbed and rocked as it rode me, it was yours.

    It wasn't her tongue I fondled with my own, it was yours.

    Not her tastes with which I was acquainting myself, but yours. Do you taste like cassis like I imagine you do? All hot and mouthy and sweet?

    It wasn't her cervix I pounded as we ground ourselves together, it was yours.

    They weren't her fingertips pressing into the small of my back, they were yours, and of course they left a little tattoo so I could remember you.

    It wasn't her who let out a little excited cry (for she was pretty quiet, you know), it was you.

    It wasn't her who felt me paint her insides with my hot release, not her smiling, eyes closed and revelling in the mmmmm, it was you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on a bench on a secondary trail near the lake at Shubie, taking pictures of the tall grass waving near the shore.

    I hear your steps before looking. A lean woman in skimpy spandex, jogging. You look hot. Not just sexy hot, you're sweaty.

    You glance at me taking pictures, smile then turn with a toss of your hair and slow to a walk, heading towards the breezy shore, right in my shot.

    Facing the lake breeze, you stretch backwards, arms up, then bend over slowly, palms down on the ground, swaying your hips. Working out a kink?

    Watching has given me a stiff muscle. Dazzled. I realize I should be taking pictures of your ass wagging at me, so I start snapping...and you stay perfectly still for me.

    Barely covered in thin black lycra, riding up into your crack and riding down at the top, I can see most of your delicious, sweaty ass.

    I pick up my water bottle and walk towards you. You don't move, except to reach back and pretend to wipe the sweat off your hand on your cheek.

    Touching you feels like the most natural thing to do. The right thing. Cupping my hand against your pussy. It's hot, sweaty through the spandex. I run my finger firmly, slowly between your lips through the wet fabric and back along your crack, pressing, sliding up to the small of your back.

    You shudder just a bit, so I take your hair in one hand and say "Stand up. Face me."

    You turn around and tilt your face up to me and close your eyes.

    The water is cold and I pour it slowly down your chest. It runsover your torso and mound. You gasp a bit from the cool water seducing your every crevice.

    "Open your mouth"

    I pour the rest of the water in your mouth and you drink it greedily, a hand inside your spandex, rubbing your clit fast and furiously.

    I tighten my grip on your hair and your knees shake. You're cumming. I say "that's a good girl, let it go, let it go for me" and let your hair go.

    You collapse in the grass, masturbating, touching yourself all over your sweaty body, spreading your gushing juices on your legs.

    Your eyes closed saying "thank you for the water" over and over and over, smiling, giggling and twitching.

    I snap a few more pics and leave, my boots crunching on the gravel path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at that picture on the top right of your blog right now, It is SOOOO easy to imagine my lips, tongue and fingers buried inside of you.

    My God it would be a pleasure to watch you cross your eyes, and feel as your hips shudder as I eat you out. A finger in your tight ass. My face covered in your wetness...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was spandex.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your erotic stories, Sitting at your desk playing with yourself, running in the park only wearing your running clothes. ..... so great! Every mans dream to hear those. You have me wanting more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi babe..i like to go cycling in the city and love looking at girls in their tight spandex shorts..it is so hot..i go cycling in point pleasant park sometimes so i will look for the red star

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to find you out running, and take my time licking over every inch of your spandex, making you shiver from anticipation. I would find a nice patch of grass to lay you down on, so I could pull the bottoms off and give your pussy and ass a nice thorough licking where anyone walking by could see. You would have to beg loud enough for everyone to hear to be allowed to cum. Right when you started cumming I'd slide my cock in your ass and give you a nice long hard fucking to show everyone just how much of a lil butt slut you can be. I think that sounds like much better exercise for a sexy girl like you.

    Tjelvar

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could see you at the gym, I go 3 times a week and see the young cute women in there lulu and know none compare to you.
    The way your tight star spandex hugs your curves, the whole time dissecting you with my eyes. Knowing that the tight curves hug too tight for anything under it. knowing if i pretend to bump into you as i reach for a weight my cock will rub against you with nothing but my shorts and your spandex between us.
    I wait till you lay back on the bench to lift your weights and look down your tight red top at the tip of your nipple just barely poking out shades of darker brown egging my cock on making it tighten and twitch.
    I watch as you bend forward and start to stand up and see your spandex have slipped down, and now the tip of your ass is showing proving how perfection sits below. as I walk past i lean in and rub my cock across your ass as we both put our weights back. I look down at the bench were you lay seconds before and see the wetness and wonder if it is sweat or if your pussy has leaked through your spandex.
    I follow you to where you lay down to do abs and sit facing you across the gym and as you sit up you see me sitting on a bench legs open so you can see up my loose shorts to my throbbing cock as I watch you.
    As you sit up then back down I watch as your nipple slides out on the way up and your spandex tightens and pulls in between your throbbing hot wet mountain of lips.
    You make eye contact and at this point the choice is yours........
    pmben

    ReplyDelete
  9. pullin your spandex to the side as I grab your tits and fuck you harder than you ever have been fucked before soo hard that you just can't stop cumming till I pull my dick out an cum all over you to let ya kno you need to suck me off for a minute till then ill bend you over and fuckk you even harder

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to watch the joggers. Tight spandex riding up is so hot. A good work out makes you look so hot, wet with sweat glistening.... Spring Garden is the best place to catch a glimps and it has a few places to hid away where I can see if that firm body is as great in person.


    I hope I get a taste of that hot wet body... I imagine it to be so sweet. I hope I see you on your job today... I will be watch...hoping

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to have my cock sucked by a new hot willing mouth. Sucking sounds drive me crazy and if she is into it and loves to moan and finger herself too makes me even harder. My fav place in her on her knees with my hands in her hair pulling me close.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I saw you in that park... opening your legs slightly, with your eyes closed, waiting for people to watch you, snap a picture, or just stare, I would take out my cock, stand right in front of you, jerk off to your sweaty body pretending to lie asleep, and cum all over your tits...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I come across you playing with your hot wet pussy in the park. Your tits pulled out and your hand buried in your pussy. I stopped and my jaw drops. I can't think of anything else as I stand there watching you masturbate. My young cock stiffens in my gum shorts tenting them immediately. I can't help it I have to touch myself. I pull my cock out and start stroking as you continue to play with yourself, your eyes still closed. You know I'm there you can hear my heavy breathing as I start stroking faster and faster. You hear me but still keep your eyes closed as you play with yourself. As you start to cum it send me over the edge and I stroke my cock like a mad man. Right as you open your eyes I erupt as spurt after spurt of hot cum flys from my cock landing right next to wear you are laying. As we look into each others eyes all I can do is continue stroking my still hard cock.

    Able18

    ReplyDelete

Help me get eroused...your words make me wet...and fuel my need.