8.12.2011

Public Exposure









Last nite I went for a walk on the boardwalk.

I wore a little button-up top and baggy shorts with my waist and pussy chains underneath.


If you listened carefully you could hear the ends of my chains jingling against my pussy as I walked.

With the chain between my lips and the rings dangling against my clit, but the time I got out to the benches at the end of the pier I was totally turned on.

So I sat down, unbottoned my top a little and turned to face the water and played with my tits in the cool evening breeze.




I undid another little buttom to make it easier to get my hands on my breasts.




Then another.


My inhibitions faded as my arosal increased and before long my tits were completly exposed to the cool, damp sea air and I was tugging, pulling, pinching on my nipples and squeezing my tits.

Little orgasms...touching my tits in public always makes me cum in little wavelettes.




I couldn't help myself ...I had to slip a finger inside my pussy.


Looking around. Nobody nearby.


Is that guy over there watching me? Maybe...it looks like he's rubbing his cock through his jeans.

Lifting a heel onto the bench. Spreading my legs to create a big gap in the leg of my shorts. In sneaks a finger. I pull the chain out and to the side. I'm soaked. In slips my finger.




I'm seeing little stars and feeling dizzy, finger-fucking myself in public. Of course, I came hard and fast...it feels so naughty and dirty, masturbating and exposing myself in public...I love it!





9 comments:

  1. well im just sitting here in my office reading your blogs, and fuck you are one of the hottest women i think i have ever read about, you get me so hard its hard to do my job since every time i read something you have posted just gets me so hot i cant keep him down. i do wish i worked in your office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writings are very hot. The pictures are incredible. Now what to do with this bulge in my pants while at work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I look at your pictures, I can only imagine cum running down your chin and onto your breasts. And you cleaning it off with your tongue...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look
    In the dictionary
    under erotic
    your picture is there

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading your stories everyday, and everytime I am amazed, and excited to see the next one... When I'm in the lunch room I read your post and I fight as hard as I can to not get a hard on in front of the guys I work with but sometimes I just can't stop it. I think about what it would be like to go down on you and massage you clit with my tounge. To pull on that full body choke chain while I fuck you long and hard. Just righting this right now is turning me on soooo much I feel like running out to my car to rub my hard cock to the picture of your soaking wet titties, thinking what it would be like to suck and bite on them. I want you, and your lips around my throbbing cock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been trying to resist your posts each day...i cant anymore, the thought of jerking off onto those tits, its making me wet thinking about it, i may have to print the picture of you onto the common server discretely pick it up and go into the washroom and jerk off onto the pics

    ReplyDelete
  7. I imagine pulling on those beautiful nipples while you force your throat down on my cock....

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorite visuals is the sight of a womens nipples showing through her clothing. She may be cold, she may be horny, her clothing may be irritating or arousing her, maybe she just got caught in the rain -- no matter what, I get an instant erection. I can hardly resist the temptation to gently touch her lovely nipples, to pull away the clothing and run my tongue across her breasts.

    Maybe I'll see your gorgeous tits around town someday and you'll invite me to actually live some of that fantasy out. hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that series of pics. The gradual revealing of the body is tantalizing. If you ever need someone to hold the camera for you, I'd be glad to help ;)

    ReplyDelete

Help me get eroused...your words make me wet...and fuel my need.