8.31.2011

i have a Watcher!



as you know, tuesday nites are movie nites for me.
half price nites are always crazy crowded. crowds mean rubbing and groping in public.


my hippy girl look; sheer floral dress, little black boots, big summer canvas bag.

there's something dirty and raw about boots, a thin dress and no undies or stockings.

feel undressed, vulnerable, naked, exposed. my favorite feelings.


while standing in line for popcorn, a hand brushed across my ass.
another man rubbed back and forth across my tits with his forearm while pretending to be trying to get the right light on his watch. i pressed against him in reply and asked if he had the time. his girlfriend scowled.

i backed up a bit and felt a hand on my ass again. this time, a squeeze.
i don't turn in hot, crowded situations, i just enjoy the feelings. caressing my ass now.
a finger under the hem on my skin. teasing me. it's working. i'm tingling.


i'm at the front of the line now.
a hand on my ribs above my shoulder bag, a little squeeze just under my breast. i catch a whiff of a spicy, sexy cologne and a whisper in my ear.

deep and dark, vibrating on my neck "I'm watching."


i freeze for a moment, as a knife of anxiety slices through my tummy straight to my pussy.


i turn and see...nobody. the popcorn teen wants my attention, so i get my snack and fumble in my bag for my wallet, flustered by the Voice.

what's this? a package, wrapped in red tissue.
written on the tissue the words "Open in Bathroom. I'm watching."

i go to the bathroom, curiouser and curiouser. into a stall. open the package. it's a very pretty bra and thong and a note that says "Wear these. I'm watching."

so i did. and they fit perfectly. and i took some pics of them. aren't they pretty?

i have a Watcher!

8 comments:

  1. I've always had the fantasy of having sex in the bathroom and you instantly got me hard thinking of us meeting at a restaurant and then quietly slipping out back to the bathroom where I could nail you in a stall. Doing you doggy style until I was about to cum and then have you blow me to completion would be really hot.

    Let me know if there is any chance of this happening. I'm a 6'2 37 year old guy, short brown hair, blue eyes, slim build and 7.5 inch cock. i know we could have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a very hot blog, thanks! My cock is nice and hard now an already leaking pre-cum. Wish you were here to suck it or give a nice handjob as I read that one post of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, dear Mrs. Erousal,

    this is Bert, 42 yo male who just stumbled across your blog. Thank you very much for exposing your beautiful and sexy self! Watching you pose and display your fantastic tits, nylon legs, pussy and ass has got me excited a lot!

    To be honest, you get me rock hard. Thank you for making my day!

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ,

    You have a very sensual look , I like the shape of your breast when aroused and get very hard looking at your pictures. I wanted to say nice job on the pics and if you every enjoy a FWB encounter from time to time with an athletic well hung man let me know, I would like to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting.....great fantasies for me.

    I love a girl in a light summer dress, hints of the curves showing.

    Yum yum lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say I am at the office and will go in the men's room and stroke my think cock after you get so naughty with your words and pictures. I would love to see how wet those panties do get at the office... My cock will be thick and hard with precum oozing out of the tip till I shoot a hot load of cum.. Hope some gets on my fingers so I can taste it thinking of you watching me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing like reading very erotic stories of reality from a sexy woman. Keep up the great work LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love watching you, sneaking peaks across crowded rooms, seeing you from every side and watching your smooth legs slide up underneath your skirt where I want to run my hands as you lean back into me. I love sidling close in line, being able to smell your hair and perfume

    - Justin

    ReplyDelete

Help me get eroused...your words make me wet...and fuel my need.