8.16.2011

Movie Night

I`m a big movie buff. I love entering a packed theater on a hot summer night.

I`m in the buff under a filmy thin cotton floral print button-up sundress, an overflowing bag of popcorn dripping with extra butter my hot slippery snack.

Arriving late, I stand at the bottom of the stage, the light from the screen making my dress disappear like in a paparazzi photo in flashes of see-thru. Nude for a second, then not. it feels like forever.

Scanning the room for the perfect solo seat while the men stare down at me, I`m basking in the mixed feelings of arousal and fear at being essentially nude in front of 500 people.

I want to drop my ticket and bend over so you can see my ass, my pussy lips outlined in the flickering light.

I want to eat popcorn and drop some down my dress so I can put a hand in to look for it and shimmy to shake it to the floor.

My mind racing, pulse pounding, lips puffing, nervously twirling the big round topaz ring on my right hand, I finally see the perfect seat between two men, each there with their dates. Couples behind them, too.

I feel what seems like hundreds of eyes burning holes in my dress., raping me in fleeting fantasy vignettes, watching me glide up the stairs and step over, past and around the legs of the men in the aisle. My bare legs brush against them. Oops. Sorry. Excuse me. I`m watching my popcorn so they dont have to make eye contact. It makes it easier for the men to accidentally brush a free hand on the inside of my leg and look down my dress to get a quick look at my tanned tits swaying freely.

The lights go down as I sit down, discreetly undoing another button. I want to feel the air conditioning and their eyes on my breasts.

Spreading my legs just enough for the hot buttered popcorn bag to nestle between my thighs, my right hand underneath to keep it steady.

My big round topaz rubbing and pressing slowly.

Licking hot butter off my left fingers, making a bit of noise when I need to. Dropping an occasional slippery popcorn down my top. Fishing it out and slipping buttered fingers quickly across my nipples. Licking my fingers again.

Fantasizing about the film stars, feeling your eyes on me. Cumming in little waves with my bare legs pressed against the men beside me.

My legs are shaking a bit but they don't seem to mind.

One man's date goes to the snack bar and I want him to slip his hand on my thigh and slide up under my dress and finger me. The thought of it makes me twitch but he does nothing.

The moments pass, the nothingness, the opportunity, the fantasy slipping away.

I offer him my popcorn. He smiles and takes a small handful as I snake my other hand underneath and quickly touch his crotch. He's hard. He jumps slightly then relaxes. I give him a squeeze, some light strokes through his jeans. He's wet.

I see the date returning and deftly go back to my position, my ring rubbing my clit, licking my buttery fingers, trying to get back into the male star's body while thinking about the hard wet cock beside me.

I love going to the movies.


8 comments:

  1. I came home after work, slipped out of my pants and immediately started stroking as I scanned the pictures and words you've written. Your cocksucking story grabbed me the most, since both giving and receiving oral are, for me, the most sensuous and erotic thing, with their combination of surrendering and taking control, the sensations, the slipperiness, the suction...it's all overpowering. Your description, plus your picture, caused me to cum very hard and very suddenly after not very much time at all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how difficult it is for a 23 year old, alone in someones basement doing renovations, to read your posts on CL and still stay focused on the task at hand?

    More to the point do you know how hard it is to perform the tasks expected of a carpenter with a 7" hard-on getting in the way?

    Each new post tempts me to sneak off to a home owners bathroom and pull on my cock while reading it one more time looking at the photos attached.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I sit next to you in the theater, I'll slide my hand over your thigh, under the sweater in your lap, move your thigh apart just a little and slip two fingers between your lips, curling them in a "come here little girl" gesture, stroking your wet warm wonder, stopping to lick your butter off my fingers...and starting again, repeating the cycle until your back arches there in your chair and you wet your pretty cotton dress and tanned thighs with your cum, then slipping my fingers in your mouth to lick clean for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was popcorn that was buttered with your own juices....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how come I never get to meet a hottie like you, what a turn on that you've described, if I was sitting by you I'd have to pull my hard cock out and masterbate while oggling you and trying to get a feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I'm curious...today's entry....Which movie theater do you visit?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for existing .
    You make my day so exciting 'cause i am slightly aroused (a chubby all day long) thinking of your words.
    Did I say thank you for existing yet ?
    Thank you TY Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmm...nice story ;)

    ReplyDelete

Help me get eroused...your words make me wet...and fuel my need.