8.25.2011

lunch



I took off my thong and went outside for lunch to feel the sun on my legs and the breeze on my lips.

Beautiful day and my favorite table was vacant. Inside the park gate I stop and hike up my skirt so the men can get a good look at my legs and maybe a peek at my cheeks.

It's back in the corner and off to the side on a little raised up section. From there I can people-watch from behind my sunglasses while pretending to read a book.

The table cloth and shrubs make it difficult for anyone to see unless they're looking really closely.

Casual passers-by would never know.
But to the observant pervert, I'm right out in the open in a public place.

Slipping off my shoes, I hike up my skirt and tuck my feet up on the chair, easing my legs slowly open, slowly closed, slowly open, imagining I'm being watched.

It's a big turn-on.
Teasing myself while men sneak a peek as they walk by is a great way to spend your lunch.

I had my eyes closed, parting and closing my thighs, feeling the wind and sun licking my skin, when someone sat down next to me. I kept my eyes closed and stopped moving my legs, waiting.

"You have beautiful legs." The voice was deep and dark. He had a gorgeous voice.
I kept my eyes closed and smiled.

"I've been watching your legs, they are truly beautiful."

Yeah, yeah, I thought. But I keep my eyes closed because I love the sound of his velvet voice.

His fingertips graze the top of my thigh. I jump a little.

"Do you like that?" yes, i whisper.

He does it again, his fingers flattening , running up my leg to the edge of my skirt.

One finger under the edge now, towards my inner thigh. I remember to breathe.
And ease my thighs apart a little.
He notices.

He shifts in his chair and his full hand starts inside my leg at the knee
and moves slowly up my thigh.

I don't know if anyone's watching.
I'm almost at the place where I don't care.
But I'm still shaking. Goosebumps.
I love the goosebumps and fear when I'm exposed in public.
I'm keeping my eyes closed, the pulsing and tingling are winning over common sense.

His fingers graze my wet. I want more.

My cell phone rings. I open my eyes. He's gone. Was he ever there?









9 comments:

  1. Your body's so amazing, I want to fill every bit of you inside and cover every bit of you outside with cum. Lick you clean, get you wet and repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about you email me those pictures of fingering your cunt. Also love spread, wet shots for stroking my hard, thick cock off to.

    I would love to have you sit on my cock, with those tits in my face so I can suck them and watch you pinch them and oh ya hold them for me and ask me to suck.

    Where are you Babe? I'm in the US, in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another hot and sexy story, made me hard just looking at your sexy legs and feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank you, my cock thanks you, my (and this has almost never happened to me) multiple cums thank you. I'm pumping out all the cum I can produce ...
    You're a wonder,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your pics you put up so far my dick gets hard everytime I look at them and I had to jack off before I came to work cause you got me so horny. I would love to see some of you fingering your pussy and maybe toys and if you have any some asshole pics baby I love to lick your asshole and make you cum while I'm playing with your wet pussy at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made me so fucking hard at work, i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am reading your blog right now and I am hard as a rock. I would love you to watch me stroke myself and I would really love to be there while you touch that sweet pussy for me. I am going to keep reading but I have to let you know that I would love to be one of your anonymous encounters...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to let you know that your blog is absolutely incredible. It was so erotica to read and easily got me off. I usually don't send these types of messages but I just had to tell you how amazing it was. You have a serious talent and I look forward to reading much more.

    Michael

    P.S. You are gorgeous as well

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn you are hot, sure wish you were my neighbour, love your blog and pictures, your pussy looks yummy too, lick, lick.

    ReplyDelete

Help me get eroused...your words make me wet...and fuel my need.