8.24.2011

Neighbors






A few months ago, a young couple and their newborn moved in to the house on the little hill behind and above mine.

I usually don't pay much attention to my neighbors , but after nursing her child at the window she has a habit of opening her gown to massage her dripping milk into her skin... and as lube.

Her postpreg tits are pretty and she's hot as a pistol, but the poor darling obviously isn't getting any except when she masturbates at the window, licking her milk and juices off her little fingers.

It's totally erotic and beautiful to watch.

He does yard work without a shirt and masturbates at their bedroom window if I'm on my deck.


The funny thing is, there are nights when they're each nude, masturbating at different windows at my bath time. Makes me feel like their wank material. Or maybe their therapist.

Last night I thought I'd give them something more structured to watch than just glimpses of me, so I got dressed up, set up my camera tripod on the deck and put on a little show for them while pretending to be taking dirty pictures of myself.

I seduced myself over the course of an hour from twilight till dark while they watched fro
m two windows and I watched them watching me.

He started jacking off as soon as I started playing with my breasts, then turned off the lights in their room, stroking in the shadows.

When I hiked up my dress, slipped one of my long legs over the chair and started slowly running my
fingers from my toes to my pussy lips, you could almost hear the lube squishing on his cock.

Thinking about him stroking his cock while his wife was milking herself for me in the next room
made me cum before I hiked up my dress and slipped my fingers into myself for more.


She stood in the window the whole time, lights on, rubbing her clit, using her milk as lube all over her body.

We all came, then went to bed.

Maybe I should invite them over for a meal sometime and wear the same dress.






4 comments:

  1. that is a very hot story and i love the pictured narration!

    thanks beautiful
    Dom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your posts... Gets me hard every time. Then my pants are too tight and I need to unzip my pants. Then it's just soo easy to reach down and grab my hard throbbing cock and cum to your nipples. I love nipples. I think of your at work chaffing against a sweater and making you wet... keep up the good work! I will keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today's picture of you with one leg hiked up ever so casually necessitated a full pat-down of my face this morning and I've thought all day of how I'd spend hours underneath that dress with my hands on your sultry summer skin. Just the idea of smearing you all over me - and here I am thinking about it all again - of our skin melting and merging together, of your explosion all over me as I kneel at the chair, of the impossibly beautiful smell and taste of you - sweet, warm and syrupy like cassis, of fingertips carving backs, of sweat, of all of pleasure's liquids. Well it's getting me all hot and bothered again just thinking about it.

    There's music playing in the sky too. Since it's my hard-as-titanium dick, this here fantasy goes wherever I tell it to drive. So yeah, the music: Something fun but literature - like Beck's Midnite Vultures - all disco-ish and playful and at the same time deadly serious and feral cat-like. And let's say the song is Peaches and Cream on that album, and the lyrics are something like

    Give those pious soldiers
    Another lollipop
    'cuz we're on the good ship
    menage a trois

    ... and I slide you down that chair down to me, slide you onto my lap and our mouths meet and our tongues swirl and slide and stir every neuron of imagination between us. I taste like you and soon you taste like me and we grind together like teenagers who know no better. This is biology. Anatomy, as understood by the blind. Pheromones. Lick my fingers too. My hands. Lick every part of me. Fuck, eat me if you want, right on the deck with New Mom and New Dad watching, genitals in hand. I dare you to eat me. Tear my clothes off. Inhale me. How does my skin smell? How does my cock feel in your hands? In your mouth? Just one long lick from the base up to the tip. Then your mouth back to mine - if we taste each other enough, touch each other enough does your taste and my taste simply become ours? I need your pussy in mouth. I need my fingers inside of you. Your pussy. Your ass. Climb in my skin and I'll climb in yours. How do we taste?

    And what of that perfect instant? That moment I slide my dick inside of you and hold deep inside of you, maybe just the most subtle of movements once I'm inside of you. Does that resonate through your body? Dams about to burst; delicious pressure mounting; you yielding to me, me to you as I start to fuck you harder, harder, harder.

    A long wet kiss on your lips,
    Mister Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want you to know that your posts on CL give me the biggest hard-on.

    ReplyDelete

Help me get eroused...your words make me wet...and fuel my need.